Whole Psychotherapy / Tai Pimputkar LCSW / Norwalk CT
Start living the life you want.
Tai Pimputkar, LCSW offers talk therapy, EMDR therapy, Internal Family Systems (IFS), and Sand Tray Therapy.
Located in Norwalk CT in mid-Fairfield County.
Live the Life You Want
Safe, warm, caring treatment is the foundation for successful personal growth. Whether you seek to gain insight, attain goals, or heal from past experiences professional expertise can help. With therapy, you can start living the life you want.
Talk therapy can bring about deep insight, change, resolution, and healing. However, sometimes talking is not enough by itself. You will receive expert care that combines an eclectic mix of insight-oriented, relationally-based, and experiential treatment modalities. This integrative approach is offered to to best meet your needs.
- Psychodynamic Talk Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Internal Family Systems ("IFS")
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Mindfulness/Awareness Techniques
We specialize in the treatment of anxiety, trauma / PTSD, panic attacks, depression, and relationship issues for adults, adolescents, couples, and families.
In addition, we offer couples therapy that will help you and your partner communicate and resolve differences.
You can expect:
- Highly-skilled expertise that will help you live the life you want.
- Compassion, patience, and warmth from a therapist with whom you feel comfortable.
- Focused on your needs and situation since there is no such things as a one-size-fits-all approach to therapy.
- Emotional safety without judgement or harm.
- Professionalism that includes clear and appropriate therapeutic boundaries.
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards as set out by the NASW Code of Ethics and confidentiality that meets HIPAA standards.
- Safe, cozy, and private office space in which you can grow.
Schedule an appointment:
Tai Pimputkar, LCsw
We offer evening and weekend hours, and accept all major credit cards.
address: 91 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
Located in Norwalk CT with easy access to I-95 and the Merritt Parkway. Ample free parking in our parking lots, discreet multi-office building, and private waiting room help maintain confidentiality.