Policies for new and existing clients regarding fees, appointments, and confidentiality.
- Clients are expected to keep their appointment times as scheduled. Cancellations are accepted 24 hours or greater in advance of a scheduled session. Shorter notice cancellations and missed sessions will be assessed the full session fee. Fees will be waived for emergency circumstances, assessed by Whole Psychotherapy on a case-by-case basis.
- Clients are expected to be committed to the therapeutic process. After repeated last minute cancellations or missed appointments, clients may be asked to reassess their commitment to therapy with Whole Psychotherapy.
- Sessions last 55-minute session, and may include a combination of modalities including talk therapy, EMDR Therapy, IFS Therapy, and Sand Tray therapy.
- Individual therapy clients may choose to invite relatives, significant others, or other relevant parties into their therapy sessions. These are considered collateral sessions, and are different than Couples or Family sessions.
- Fees are expected to be paid at the time of each session.
- Clients will be issued a "superbill" receipt upon request, which may be used to seek insurance reimbursement per individual out-of-network benefit schedules, if applicable.
- Confidentiality and safety are of the upmost importance at Whole Psychotherapy. Confidentiality guidelines set out by HIPAA are adhered to, and clients are asked to acknowledge this.
- In certain circumstances, clients may initiate a request that information be shared with specified 3rd parties. This request must be done in writing, and any such request will be strictly adhered to by Whole Psychotherapy.