Individual Psychotherapy in Norwalk CT for Adults and Adolescents
Individual Therapy in Norwalk CT for Adults and Adolescents. Start Living the Life You Want.
Individual Therapy is the foundation of our practice. We are here to help you live the life you want. This may mean a lot of different things depending why you are considering seeking psychotherapy. Here are a few of the common reasons people come in for individual counseling (all of of which we are able to help you):
- Accepting life events we didn't want to occur (traumatic events, dysfunctional family experiences, etc)
- Understanding and changing habits and patterns (addictions, OCD, and others)
- Learning to work with powerful moods or emotions (anxiety, depression, anger, among others)
- Self-worth and self-esteem issues (feeling unlovable, perfectionism, codependance, feeling unworthy, and more)
- Life stage changes (going to college, retiring, becoming a parent, empty-nesters, menopause, etc)
- Dealing with illness or medical trauma (living with chronic illness, acute and terminal illness, mistreatment by the medical system, more)
You are unique, and you know your life story, situation, and future goals better than anyone else. Whole Psychotherapy honors that, and will look to you to guide us in the therapeutic process. You will work collaboratively with your therapist to set your goals for therapy, and determine timing and pacing. We offer highly skilled and experienced therapists, and look forward to helping you live the life you want!